Sunday 16 February 2014

Beret

When my mum asked for a crochet beret for her birthday I thought it would be easy and the crochet was. Finding the right pattern though took a lot of effort and searching but as soon as I saw this I knew it would be perfect!




I found this over at Hannicraft's blog and within a few hours it was done! Such an easy pattern to follow.

I just need to wait and see if she likes it! Fingers crossed.


The hardest thing has been to photo the beret. My normal camera didn't work at all so these are from my iPhone. Anyone have any tips on capturing wool?

I'm linking this over at Handmade Monday which has always been an inspiration to me and which I've been away from for far too long!
Also linked over at Life on Lakeshore Drive

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour, and I'm sure your mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely and such a gorgeous colour. Very pretty. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a brilliant colour. I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Monica. What a beautiful Beret. I love both Knitting and Crochet and I'll definitely try this one. Thankyou for the Heads Up to the pattern. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great & I love red!
    Wish I could crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your Mum will love it. I love how the design swirls and it's wonderful colour. Your photos have turned out great.
    Have a lovely crafty week.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design of the beret you made. The yarn color is lovely. I'm sure you Mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always found red hard to photograph, but your photo has come out very well. Your mum will look the bees knees in it, bet she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did really well using your iphone. Love the pattern too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh this is gorgeous, i looove the colour! I'm sure your mum will love it too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment-I really appreciate it!